Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Do you have POSSIBIL(I)TIES?

I know I do.  In 2010, I stitched 49 things and only finish-finished 16 of them.  The other 33, along with the inumerable items I have stitched but not finish-finished (dating as far back as the 1980s) I'm calling my POSSIBIL(I)TIES:

Piles
Of
Stitched
Stuff
I’ve
Been
Ignoring
Longer
(IMHO)
Than
Is
Even
Sensible
This year, I plan to tackle my POSSIBIL(I)TIES.  Soon, I'll list my POSSIBIL(I)TIES here and post updates as they're completed.  By the end of the year, I hope to have a tree full of finished ornaments and samplers displayed on my walls. 
Would you care to join me?  If you have POSSIBIL(I)TIES, too, and would like to reduce them, please shoot me an email (my address is in my profile) or post a comment with your email address for an invitation and join me.

8 comments:

Marcy said...

Excellent idea Diane -- I have many unfinished-finished things sitting around. Count me in please. Maybe with incentive, I can get some finished-finished ....

qtlildawgs at yahoo dot com

Stitchabilities said...

I just love that, I have a few possibilities!!!

lynda said...

Oh my, this is a wonderful idea! I have boxes full of stuff (and will have even more if I ever get through these crazy challenges!) I would love to join your group! Thanks!

lyndamarie.a@gmail.com

Maddy*Moo said...

Excellent idea Diane, off the top of my head I know I have 10 items stitched and ready to be finished, with the Crazy January challenge I will have many more to come too :)

Robin said...

Hi Diane,

I sent you an email. I'd love to join this group! I have quite a few stitching finishes that need to be finish-finished. At this point I have no idea how many things are in my 'finished' box, but I can safely tell you, I have way too many. What a great idea, thanks for inviting me to join!

Chris said...

What an excellent idea, I don't have a lot of UFOs just 2 which I could try to finish this year.
But I will pop back to see how you're doing.
Happy Stitching

Chris x

Karen said...

great idea! i will not even own up to how many possibilities i have in my closet. But since this is the year of working on wip's/ufo's, 15 new starts, i will do the possibilities as well. i need motivation!
kmdecker2000@yahoo.com

www.karenaz.blogspot.com

Kathy said...

What a fab idea, I have 27 WIPs/UFOs which include 15 new starts, altho one is finished, so I have 26 now lol.

I know I won't get them all finished, but will have ago. Can you add me please.

Kathy@nfisher.co.uk

B