Friday, February 11, 2011

I'm an idiot, but I'm getting there....

I sent 2 items off to the framer the week before last, but being an idiot, I neglected to take pics of them with their pending frames.

Mira's Halloween Fairy who I finished stitching in 2008:
8_22_2008 019
and
BBD's "Quaker House" which I think I finished in 2006???? {now I look at it, well duh! I finished in 2007. that's why it says "2007" on it. Idiot!}
Blackbird Designs -- My Quaker House -- completed 5/25/2007

fingers crossed that they come back alll happy from the framers'-- my framer can be a little (or a lot) peevish so it's always good to cross your fingers.

Happy finishing to all and to all a good Friday,
Ruth

2 comments:

Robin said...

Lovely finishes! Please post pictures of the framed pieces...would love to see them.

Karen said...

woohoo Ruthie!