Saturday, February 5, 2011

A couple "finishes"

Hi! I haven't posted any lists or pics of my "possibilities" as of yet. BUT, i do have a couple of them finished up.
This first one has been sitting around in the closet for a few years now, and i honestly do not remember the name, but i do believe it was a free chart online. The second pic is the backing fabric i chose. Not too bad for my first attempt at a heart shaped pillow.



Here is another one that has just been lonely in the closet, well, not lonely but just ignored. I know this was a chart i had purchased but again, the name/designer escapes me.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Your finishes look great, Karen! Doesn't it feel good to have them ready to be able to put them on dispaly in time for Valentine's Day?

Karen said...

yes it does! i already have them out on my mantle with all my other valentine's day goodies. :)

Ruth said...

Congrats -- those are lovely finishes. You know I have that same snowfalkey heart and the designers name escapes me too, but you make e want to get it out and get stitching. :)

Robin said...

Sweet finishes! Congrats!

Karen said...

Ruth, i found the chart and it is A Little Love by Plum Pudding. :)

Marcy said...

Your heart looks great -- I've never attempted anything other than rectangles.